THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 9

i'm officially a mortal enemy of BOAR!!

it's alive!!!
finally i updated my blog
hahahaha
haiz.. today is somewhat the worst day of the worst day
and it's official
wild boar, piggy, piglet or what so ever ur name is
u hv just entered my enemy list
of all places and plant
why in the world
u just hv to picked my plant!! 
my bananas!! my coconuts!!
damn!!
if u wanna hv fun, or partying
picked some other places will ya!!!
but not my field!!
grrrr,, i can definitely die due to hypertension
if this thing keeps happening 
=.="
FYI mr.boar!! i'm an animal lover
i nvr dislike or distaste any animal
u r the lucky no 1
so, be prepared for my retribution
muahahahahaa 
oops, this is the month of ramadhan right
so i'll hv to be more patient 
but even so, u better watch out ah MR.BOAR!!

0 comments: